We can help you pass PMI-ACP with Proxy method
Need PMI-ACP Proxy exam help? Contact us.
What is PMI ACP exam?
The PMI-ACP, which stands for Project Management Institute – Agile Certified Practitioner, is a certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The certification is designed for project management professionals who are using Agile methodologies in their projects. Agile is a set of principles for software development under which requirements and solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing cross-functional teams. Agile methodologies encourage flexible responses to change, which is vital in the fast-paced world of technology.
To draw an analogy, think of Agile as a toolbox filled with various tools (like Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc.) that a project team can use to construct or adapt their project management approach to fit the needs of the project. The PMI-ACP certification demonstrates that the holder has a robust understanding of these tools and how to apply them effectively in practice.
The PMI-ACP exam itself is a reflection of this understanding, requiring knowledge of Agile principles and the ability to apply them to complex project scenarios. Candidates for the exam are expected to have real-world experience working on Agile project teams and a thorough understanding of the various Agile methodologies.
The PMI-ACP is a valuable certification as it:
- Validates the individual’s expertise in using Agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through Agile tools and techniques.
- Requires a combination of Agile training, experience working on Agile projects, and passing a rigorous examination on Agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques.
- Aligns with other PMI certifications, thereby demonstrating a commitment to professional growth in the field of project management.
The certification process ensures that the practitioner has the knowledge to apply Agile methods to specific, real-world scenarios, thus benefiting the organizations by improving project performance and outcomes.
What is the eligibility criteria for one to take PMI-ACP exam?
To be eligible to take the PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) exam, candidates must meet certain educational and professional experience requirements set by the Project Management Institute (PMI). These requirements are designed to ensure that candidates have both the theoretical understanding and practical experience necessary to apply Agile principles and practices effectively.
Here’s a breakdown of the eligibility criteria:
- Educational Background: You must have a secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent).
- General Project Experience:
- You need 2,000 hours of general project experience working on project teams.
- This experience must have been earned in the last five years.
- If you already hold a Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Program Management Professional (PgMP)® credential, PMI waives this requirement.
- Agile Project Experience:
- In addition to the general project experience, you must have 1,500 hours working on Agile project teams or with Agile methodologies.
- This experience should be earned within the last three years.
- These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- Training in Agile Practices:
- You must complete 21 contact hours of training in Agile practices. This training can come from one or more courses, provided they are aligned with the content outlined in the PMI-ACP Exam Content Outline.
The hours of experience must be earned; they cannot be overlapping or concurrent. PMI requires that these hours be unique and separate, ensuring that the candidate has a broad range of experience in both project management and Agile practices.
Once these criteria are met, a candidate can apply for the PMI-ACP exam. The application will include details of your work experience and education, and upon acceptance, you’ll be able to schedule your exam. Maintaining the certification also requires ongoing professional development, which PMI calls Professional Development Units (PDUs), in Agile topics to ensure that the credential holder stays current with Agile practices and developments.
How to apply for PMI-ACP exam?
Applying for the PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) exam is a multi-step process. Here’s a simplified guide on how to go about it:
- Ensure Eligibility:
- Verify that you meet the educational and professional experience requirements as mentioned previously.
- Gain the Necessary Training:
- Complete 21 contact hours of training in Agile practices from a PMI Authorized Training Partner (ATP) or from another reputable provider.
- Prepare for the Exam:
- Study the Agile practices and the PMI-ACP Exam Content Outline.
- Consider PMI-ACP exam preparation courses or study groups.
- Familiarize yourself with Agile principles, methodologies, and the Agile Manifesto.
- PMI Membership (Optional):
- Consider becoming a PMI member before applying for the exam. Members get a discount on exam fees and have access to a variety of resources, including a free copy of the Agile Practice Guide.
- Application Process:
- Go to the PMI website and create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Fill out the online application form, detailing your education, training, and project management experience.
- PMI will review your application, which can take up to 5 business days. If your application is selected for audit, you’ll need to submit supporting documentation.
- Once your application is approved, PMI will send you an email with payment instructions.
- Submit the exam fee payment through the PMI website.
- Schedule the Exam:
- After payment, you’ll receive an eligibility number that allows you to schedule your exam.
- The exam can be scheduled at a testing center or as an online proctored exam through the PMI’s online system.
- Choose a date and location that are convenient for you.
- Prepare for Audit:
- PMI reserves the right to audit any candidate’s application randomly. If you are audited, you will need to provide specified documentation, such as signatures from your supervisors or managers verifying your project experience and educational qualifications.
- Exam Attendance:
- Attend the exam on your scheduled date and time with the appropriate identification.
- Maintaining Your Credential:
- If you pass the exam, maintain your certification by earning 30 Professional Development Units (PDUs) in Agile topics every three years.
Remember, the PMI-ACP is a competency-based credential that requires ongoing professional development and adherence to a code of ethics and professional conduct. The process is detailed, but it ensures that those holding the PMI-ACP are equipped with up-to-date Agile practices and knowledge.
How to take PMI-ACP exam online from home?
Taking the PMI-ACP exam online from the comfort of your home is possible through the online proctored test option provided by PMI. Here’s how you can set up and take your PMI-ACP exam online:
- Complete the Application Process:
- Ensure you have completed the application process as previously described and have received approval to take the exam.
- Choose the Online Proctored Test Option:
- When you receive your eligibility to schedule the exam, choose the online proctored test (OPT) option. This allows you to take the exam remotely.
- System Check:
- Conduct a system test on the computer you plan to use for the exam. PMI provides a system test to ensure your computer, webcam, and internet connection meet the technical requirements for the online proctored exam.
- This is crucial because if your system doesn’t meet the requirements, you won’t be allowed to take the exam, and you may forfeit your exam fee.
- Exam Environment:
- Prepare a quiet, private location to take the exam. The space should be free from disruptions and have a clean desk with no prohibited materials around.
- Ensure you are in a well-lit, closed room where you won’t be interrupted.
- Understand the Rules:
- Review all the rules and requirements for the online proctored exam provided by PMI. For example, there should be no one else in the room with you, no use of mobile phones, no leaving the webcam’s view, no talking, and no note-taking materials unless specified.
- Schedule the Exam:
- Schedule your exam through the PMI online scheduling system, considering the time zone you are in.
- Check-in Process:
- On the day of your exam, log in to the system 30 minutes before your scheduled time to start the check-in process.
- You’ll need to present a valid ID, and you might be asked to take pictures of your ID, your face, and your testing environment, which will be reviewed by the proctor.
- During the Exam:
- A live proctor will monitor you through the webcam and microphone during the entire exam session to ensure the integrity of the exam.
- Follow all the proctor’s instructions carefully.
- Technical Issues:
- If you experience technical issues during the exam, contact the proctor or the support provided by the exam delivery provider immediately.
- Exam Completion:
- Once you complete the exam, you will receive preliminary results immediately.
- The official results will be available within a few days on the PMI website.
It is important to follow all guidelines and rules for the online proctored exam to avoid any kind of disqualification. Be sure to read all the instructions provided by PMI when you schedule your exam, as these can change and should be confirmed before taking the test.
What are some of the best PMI-ACP Exam Study Materials?
To prepare effectively for the PMI-ACP exam, utilizing a variety of study materials can be very beneficial. Here are some recommended resources that are highly regarded for PMI-ACP exam preparation:
- PMI-ACP Exam Prep Books:
- PMI-ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths is a popular choice. It is comprehensive and written by one of the PMI-ACP Steering Committee members.
- Agile Practice Guide by PMI is another key resource, which provides essential information on Agile practices and principles.
- PMI-ACP Online Courses:
- Many online platforms offer PMI-ACP prep courses that are interactive and can help you understand the Agile concepts in depth. Look for courses offered by PMI Authorized Training Partners (ATPs) for reliable content.
- Websites like Udemy, Simplilearn, and LinkedIn Learning also offer PMI-ACP preparation courses that are highly rated by users.
- PMI-ACP Exam Simulators:
- Exam simulators provide practice questions and exams that mimic the format and difficulty of the actual PMI-ACP exam. These can be an excellent way to test your knowledge and readiness for the exam.
- Flashcards can help reinforce key terms and concepts. They can be homemade, purchased, or found through various online resources.
- Agile Methodology Books:
- To get a deep understanding of Agile methodologies, consider reading foundational texts such as User Stories Applied by Mike Cohn and Agile Estimating and Planning, also by Mike Cohn.
- PMI’s Resources:
- PMI provides various materials, including the PMI-ACP Handbook, which gives an overview of the process and requirements for the certification. Additionally, PMI members have access to various PMI global standards, including the Agile Practice Guide.
- Study Groups and Discussion Forums:
- Engaging with peers who are also preparing for the exam can be extremely beneficial. Study groups and forums (such as those found on ProjectManagement.com or PMI chapters) provide collaborative environments to discuss materials and share knowledge.
- Webinars and Workshops:
- Participate in webinars and workshops on Agile topics. These are often hosted by industry experts and can provide valuable insights and new perspectives.
It’s crucial to choose materials that cater to your learning style and to use a mix of resources to cover all areas of the exam content outline. Ensure that any course or study material you select is up-to-date with the latest exam content outline provided by PMI, as the exam can change over time. Additionally, actively applying Agile principles in your professional practice can greatly enhance your understanding and retention of the material.
Most recommended books for PMI-ACP Exam
When preparing for the PMI-ACP exam, selecting the right books is critical as they form the backbone of your study plan. Here are some of the most recommended books for the PMI-ACP exam based on expert reviews and candidate feedback:
- “PMI-ACP Exam Prep” by Mike Griffiths:
- This is one of the most highly recommended books for PMI-ACP aspirants. Mike Griffiths is an original member of the PMI-ACP Steering Committee and helped create the exam. His book covers all the exam objectives and is known for its clear, concise explanations.
- “The PMI-ACP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try” by Andy Crowe:
- Andy Crowe’s book is another favorite among test-takers. It is praised for its easy-to-understand language and includes a wide range of exam tips, practice questions, and exercises.
- “Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great” by Esther Derby and Diana Larsen:
- This book is essential for understanding one of the key practices in Agile methodologies—retrospectives. It’s not specifically tailored for the PMI-ACP exam, but it provides deep insights into continuous improvement, which is a fundamental Agile concept.
- “User Stories Applied: For Agile Software Development” by Mike Cohn:
- Understanding user stories is vital for Agile project management. Mike Cohn’s book is a practical guide to creating and managing user stories, which is an important topic in the PMI-ACP exam.
- “Agile Estimating and Planning” by Mike Cohn:
- Another gem by Mike Cohn, this book dives into the concepts of estimating and planning in an Agile context. These are crucial skills for the PMI-ACP exam and for Agile practice in general.
- “Lean-Agile Software Development: Achieving Enterprise Agility” by Alan Shalloway, Guy Beaver, and James R. Trott:
- This book covers Lean principles and their application to software development, an important aspect of the Agile approach and a topic covered in the PMI-ACP exam.
- “Agile Practice Guide” by PMI:
- Created by PMI, this guide is a comprehensive resource that provides an overview of Agile practices. It’s a must-read as it is developed by the organization that also administers the PMI-ACP exam.
When studying for the PMI-ACP exam, it’s important to use a combination of these books to ensure a well-rounded understanding of all the topics covered. Additionally, keeping up with the latest editions of these books is important as the PMI-ACP exam content and Agile best practices can evolve over time. Supplementing these books with other study materials such as practice exams, online courses, and Agile frameworks documentation is also recommended for thorough preparation.
How to get 21 hours of Project Management education for PMI-ACP Exam?
To fulfill the 21 contact hours of training in Agile practices required for the PMI-ACP exam, you have several options. These hours must cover topics relevant to Agile project management, as outlined in the PMI-ACP Exam Content Outline. Here’s how you can acquire these hours:
- PMI Authorized Training Partners (ATPs):
- PMI ATPs offer training programs specifically designed to meet the PMI-ACP exam requirements. These courses are taught by PMI-approved instructors and ensure high-quality, PMI-vetted content.
- Online Training Courses:
- There are numerous online platforms offering courses that qualify for the PMI-ACP education hours. Providers like Udemy, Coursera, LinkedIn Learning, and Simplilearn offer specialized PMI-ACP preparation courses. Just make sure that the course specifies it offers the necessary PDUs (Professional Development Units) or contact hours for the PMI-ACP.
- Local PMI Chapter Events and Workshops:
- Some local PMI chapters conduct study groups, workshops, or training sessions that can count towards the required contact hours. These events are also a great networking opportunity.
- Agile Conference Sessions:
- Hours spent attending educational sessions on Agile topics at PMI or other relevant conferences can often be counted towards the education requirement.
- University or College Courses:
- Relevant courses from accredited universities or colleges that align with the Agile practices and principles can also contribute to the contact hours.
- Company-Sponsored Workshops:
- If your employer offers Agile training workshops or seminars, these might qualify. You’ll need to document the learning objectives and hours spent in training.
- Self-Directed Learning:
- PMI also allows for self-directed learning, provided it is an educational activity that involves interactive learning. This could be through webinars or recorded materials, as long as they are consistent with the exam content outline.
When selecting a course or method to earn these hours, ensure that:
- The provider is reputable and the hours are verifiable in case of an audit by PMI.
- The course content aligns with the topics and domains outlined in the PMI-ACP Exam Content Outline.
- Upon completion, you receive a certificate or other documentation that specifies the number of contact hours earned.
It’s advisable to keep records of all educational activities, including certificates of completion, transcripts, or other documentation, as PMI may request these if your application is audited. Remember, these hours must be earned before you submit your application for the PMI-ACP exam.
PMI-ACP Real Sample Questions
After conducting the second retrospective with project stakeholders, the customer expresses frustration. The customer wants a more predictable roadmap for the delivery of features and functionalities. How should the project manager respond to the customer?
Work with the product owner to develop a tentative roadmap for the customer but explain that it is always subject to change.
- Ask the customer to develop a roadmap the team can follow for future delivery.
- Explain to the customer that an agile approach requires re-prioritization at the beginning of each sprint, so it is not possible to provide a roadmap.
- Work with the customer to understand which user stories will deliver the best business value, re-prioritize the backlog, and share it with the customer to provide release plans.
The lead developer informed the team that they have learned of some possible integration challenges in creating customer dashboards using the architecture the team has chosen. What should an agile practitioner do?
- Continue the priority defined by the product owner on the backlog for the functionality they determined to be the highest priority.
- Conduct an architectural spike immediately to decide how the functionality will be determined.
- identify this as a risk. decide on the response, and prioritize spike to determine the solution on the product backlog.
- Work with the product owner to avoid the risk by determining if their requirements could be met with reporting or a similar functionality.
An agile practitioner notices that a project is increasing open defect counts after every subsequent iteration. What should the agile practitioner do?
- Request increased velocity from the development team to clear off some detects and stay on track with the current iteration’s work.
- Stop work on in-progress user stories to clear defects from the product owner and increase velocity on defect resolution.
- Ask the team to determine how to adapt to this increase in the next retrospective.
- Create an issue on the backlog to investigate the root cause and assign a team resource to resolve the issue immediately.
Is cheating possible in PMI-ACP exam online?
Yes. It is possible for candidates to cheat on the PMI-ACP exam when taking it online, if you are planning to use an off-the-shelf screen sharing software (and using proxy candidate to take your exam remotely). Please remember, the PMI takes steps to prevent cheating and maintains strict policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of the exam. But we have the best custom software that can share screen undetected by the monitoring software used by PMI/PearsonVue.
Cheating on the PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) exam, or any other professional certification exam, is both unethical and strictly prohibited. The PMI (Project Management Institute) has implemented robust measures to maintain the integrity and security of its exams, especially for online proctored exams. Here are some reasons why cheating is not feasible and the consequences involved:
- Strict Proctoring Measures:
- Online proctored exams are closely monitored by live proctors through a webcam and microphone. They ensure that the test-taker is alone in the room and not using any unauthorized materials or devices.
- Secure Exam Software:
- The software used for administering the exam has features to prevent cheating. It can detect and block screen sharing, remote access applications, and other means of cheating.
- Environment Checks:
- Before the exam starts, the proctor typically asks to see the room (including desk space and surroundings) to ensure no materials or devices could aid in cheating.
- Stringent Identification Process:
- Candidates are required to present valid identification, and sometimes additional verification measures are employed, such as biometric recognition.
- Penalties for Cheating:
- If a candidate is caught cheating, they may be permanently banned from taking any PMI examinations and could have existing certifications revoked. There can also be legal and professional repercussions.
- Ethical Standards:
- PMI promotes a strict code of ethics and professional conduct. Engaging in dishonest practices, such as cheating, goes against these principles.
Cheating undermines the value of the certification for everyone, including the individual attempting it, by devaluing the credential and potentially harming the reputation of all who hold it. It’s essential to approach these exams with integrity and to invest time in proper preparation. The PMI-ACP certification is meant to reflect a true and fair measure of one’s Agile project management skills and knowledge, which can only be achieved through legitimate means.
However, if you really want to pass the PMI-ACP exam with Proxy method, we have the best software to crack the PearsonVue software and we offer 100% pass guarantee for PMI-ACP proxy exam.
PMI-ACP Exam by Proxy Candidate Online
Taking the PMI-ACP exam, or any other professional certification exam, through a proxy candidate is strictly prohibited and considered a serious violation of ethical and professional standards. A proxy candidate is someone who takes an exam on behalf of the actual candidate. Here are key points regarding this issue:
- Violation of PMI Policies:
- PMI (Project Management Institute) explicitly prohibits the use of proxy testing. Engaging a proxy candidate to take the PMI-ACP exam is considered cheating and a breach of PMI’s code of ethics and professional conduct.
- Legal and Professional Consequences:
- If a candidate is found to have used a proxy for their exam, they face severe consequences. This can include permanent bans from all PMI examinations, revocation of existing PMI certifications, and potential legal action. Additionally, this could lead to professional disgrace and could significantly harm the individual’s career.
- Security Measures During Exams:
- PMI uses stringent security measures for both in-person and online proctored exams to prevent such malpractices. These include identity verification, continuous monitoring by proctors, and sophisticated software to detect fraudulent activities.
- Ethical Responsibility:
- As a professional body, PMI emphasizes ethical conduct and integrity. The value of PMI certifications lies in the assurance that certified individuals have genuinely demonstrated the knowledge and skills tested in the exam. Using a proxy undermines this value.
- Impact on Professional Integrity:
- Engaging in or supporting such unethical practices reflects poorly on one’s professional integrity and can have lasting negative impacts on one’s reputation in the industry.
Candidates who are want to use proxy exam service in their PMI-ACP exam should be careful about which service they are using. There are many fraudulent proxy exam service provider who would claim to help candidates in PMI-ACP proxy exam and take the money in advance and cheat the candidate. They create copy cat websites and will be gone once they take your money. Some service providers charge up to $ 2000 (USD) for PMI-ACP proxy exam. However, we can provide you with the same service for just $249 (USD) and you can pay after you pass the PMI-ACP exam with us.
Need PMI-ACP Proxy exam help? Contact us.
How to make yourself safe when taking a PMI-ACP proxy exam service?
There are many proxy exam service providers. Make sure you discuss these with the service providers before committing with them.
1. The total time they will spend during the exam.
Number of questions: Agile Certified Practitioner consists of 120 questions, though 20 of these are pre-test questions that don’t count towards your score. So, you’ll answer 100 scored questions.
Breaks: You are allowed one optional 10-minute break during the exam. You can take it at any time, but keep in mind that the clock will keep running even during your break.
The fake service providers will usually try to complete the exam in 60 minutes or less, instead of spending the full exam time of 180 minutes of allowed duration. PMI will notice this and revoke your certificate after analyzing the exam pattern in their exam security and forensic examination.
When we take your PMI-ACP proxy exam we spend up to 90% of the full time. A dedicated trainer will take your exam as if he is taking the exam in the real environment. We don’t finish the exam in 45 minutes or 60 minutes or 90 minutes. We will spend up to 95% of your allowed exam time.
2. How many parallel exams they are doing at the same time?
The fake exam service providers will attempt many exams in the same laptop for several candidates. Make sure they only do 1 exam at a time so that you can get the undivided attention during your exam.
We will conduct only 1 exam and the trainer will attempt only your exam during that time. This avoids the risk of PMI catching your proxy attempt as the trainer can be very careful while exclusively taking your exam (and not 5 exams at a time.)
3. Avoid temporary service providers
Don’t fall into trap by cheap service providers who will change their website and phone numbers. They will cheat you and close the phone number. They mostly advertise in the social media by fake accounts. Look for a service providers who has a long history of existence.
4. Never pay in advance
You must not pay anyone the full fees before the exam. Pay them only when you get the certificate from the PMI.
How to renew PMI-ACP certification exam after you pass?
Renewing your PMI-ACP certification is quite straightforward, but it does involve fulfilling certain Continuing Certification Requirements (CCRs) before the three-year validity period of your certification expires. Here’s a summary of the steps involved:
1. Earn 30 Professional Development Units (PDUs):
- These PDUs represent your ongoing commitment to professional development in agile practices.
- You can earn PDUs through various activities like attending training courses, participating in webinars, volunteering in the PMI community, authoring articles or books, presenting at conferences, and even mentoring other professionals.
- PMI provides a CCR Activity Log on their website where you can track your earned PDUs.
2. Report your PDUs:
- Once you’ve earned the required 30 PDUs, you need to report them to PMI through the CCR system.
- You’ll need to provide documentation for each PDU earned, such as certificates of attendance, transcripts, or publication proofs.
3. Pay the renewal fee:
- The renewal fee varies depending on your PMI membership status. Members pay a lower fee than non-members.
- You can pay the renewal fee online through the PMI website.
4. Stay up-to-date with the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct:
- As a PMI-ACP holder, you’re required to uphold the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- Make sure you’re familiar with the code and its principles.
Contact us to Pass Your PMI-ACP Exam on the First Attempt (without studying)
We will guide you with every step. You will pay us only after you pass the exam.
We charge $249 total. 10 USD before the exam, Pay 239 USD after you pass PMI-ACP proxy exam with us.
For Indian, candidates our discounted fee for PMI-ACP proxy exam is Rs.16,000 (Rs. 1000 before the exam, Rs. 15000 after you pass.)
What is the general PMI-ACP Exam Proxy Procedure?
Screen share/Proxy exam procedure:
- You will need a personal Windows computer preferably Windows 11 (with admin rights to install a software). Apple Mac laptop/Chromebook or laptop given by work/office will not work.
- We will install our custom made software on your laptop before the exam starts.
- This is a custom software, it will not be visible in Taskbar or task manager.
- Our software will share the screen during the exam. We will have to turn off the firewall/anti virus if needed by the exam proctor/board.
- You will start the exam and finish the verification as if you are taking the exam alone.
- Once the verification with the proctor is done, you will start the exam (Questions/Answers page).
- Once you see the first questions on the screen, you just focus on the screen and do nothing (do not move your mouse or click answer).
- We will solve the question, click the answer option and go to the next question. You will just pretend to look at the screen.
- We will finish solving all the questions and submit the exam.
- You will see the information about when you will get the result. We will close the exam window.
- Our screen sharing software cannot be detected by PearsonVue proctor software.
- You will pay us after you pass the exam.
- We will remove the software after the exam is done.
- We highly recommend using an external mouse instead of using your laptop’s trackpad.
- You cannot use headphones or extra monitors during the exam. Remove those from the exam room.
****Exam registration and exam fee are your responsibility.
****You will first agree with us about the exam timing before you schedule the exam.
We will provide you with more detailed process once you agree with about the exam.
Need PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) Proxy exam help? Contact us.